Boris existed in earlier versions of the film before Tramp was introduced, as one of Lady's neighbors. Boastful and recently moved into the neighborhood, he vied for Lady's affection along with a mutt named Homer. Eventually, the neighbor roles were given to the characters of Jock and Trusty and Boris was moved to elsewhere in the film. He was a very rich, pampered dog, as he often said he missed drinking the Tsar's vodka.
He is a tall, slender, gray Russian Wolfhound. He has a darker tone of gray in his ears, red eyes, black eyebrows and long eyelashes (even though he is male). In development, he had a gold tooth.
- It is unknown what happened to him and his friends at the end of the movie.
- Boris is a tall slender gray Russian Wolfhound. He has a darker tone of gray in his ears, red eyes, black eyebrows, and long eyelashes (even though he is a male.)
- Boris is the name of a Japanese Rock band.
- Boris is played by the later actor Alan Reed.
- Boris is a philosopher according to Peg, and is quite friendly, and peaceful.
- Boris's gender is a male.
- He has very sentimental words about love.
- Boris is a Russian character to have a Russian accent.
- Boris likes freedom and he doesn't like being in the Pound.
- Boris's nickname was Matey by Bull.
- Boris was planned to be in love with Lady and be the rival of Tramp.
- While not presented as such in the final project praises Lady on several occasions