Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure, the sequel to Lady and the Tramp. She is voiced by Alyssa Milano and her singing voice is provided by Susan Egan. She is Scamp's main love interest and later his girlfriend. Her nickname for Scamp is "tenderfoot" due to his inexperiences with the streets.
- Angel's singing voice is provided by Susan Egan, who also provided the voice of Megara in Hercules.
- Unlike the first movie the roles were switched, the street dog is the female,and the house dog the male.
- For an unknown reason Angel's left ear is folded.
- Scamp's and Angel's spaghetti dinner is a parody of Lady and Tramp's.
- For her size and age, she is possibly a pre-teen at age 12 (in human perspective).
- Angel is Scamp's love interest. She dislikes him and other male dogs (currently).
- She wants be single.
- Buster is the one of her best friends.
- Angel's collar is pink.